Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Award!!!!

Hi, I was awarded this from my sweet friend Lisa at The Shabby Horse Cafe. Now I have to share 5 things about me and pass it on to 5 other bloggers. Ok here goes....
                          1. I would love to have chickens
                          2. I would love to have a small farm house.
                          3. I spend way to much time on the computer.
                          4. I drink way to much coffee.
                          5. I wish I could have more time to spend with my grandkids
Now I have to pass this on to five other bloggers so here goes.

                          1. Simple Easy Creative Scrapbooking
                          2. Miracles Moma Designs
                          3. Oh For Joy
                          4. Wayward Girl's Crafts
                          5. Carla's Curiosly Crafty Chaos

So be sure to check out these wonderful blogs. Thanks again Lisa for paaing this onto me. Now all have fun scrappin......~Cherrie~
                  

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Cherrie! You SOOOO deserve it! I'm so happy for you!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you've left on my blog. That means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Cherrie so much!!! I am honored that you would pick my blog to pass this wonderful award to!!! I am so honored!! Thank You so much friend, and congrats you deserve this and many awards!!

    Hugs!! Take Care- Frank <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome Cherrie. You have a beautiful blog!!! I have some chickens you can have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! We appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I am with you on points 3 and 4!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cherrie for the blog award tht was super duper sweet of you! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Cherrie for the honor.... will post and pass on next week...I'm so glad I found your blog. take care this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your blog award! Thank you very much for sharing it with me too. =0)I appreciate it Cherrie!

    ReplyDelete