Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Family Fun

Ok I know I should be making the album covers, but when I got this wonderful Webster's paper kit in the mail from Alda with the Flying Unicorn. I just had to stop and put this layout together. I just loved those dog on the paper. So I just cut them out along with one of the many frames. Made the flowers with my slice. Familly Fun was from my stash. Once again thank you so much Alda for this kit. Well now I better go get those album covers made. Thanks for stoping by.....~Cherrie~

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW I love this, I especially love the little doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice design my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, glad you joined our forum Cherrie!! Love the flowers, and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the doggies are adorable too. I just LOVE the entire page. The colors are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete