Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Hadley. What more fun could you have than a birthday and a challenge. I was over on Franks blog: Simple Easy Creative Scrapbooking. And seen a challenge post he had with Flying Unicorn. This is the card I made.
There challenge was create a layout/card/ altered item with the twist … there must be a handmade embellishment on your creation . I made the flowers with my slice and then inked the edges and added stickles. Be sure to check out Franks wonderful blog, there are alot of great ideas there.....

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cherrie!!! Thank You for linking my blog!! :) This is a wonderful card my friend, love the cute little kitty and those wonderful handmade flowers!! Great Work!! I missed your comments hun! Hope you are well!!

    -Hugs, Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cherrie! That card is just absolutely adorable!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left on my blog! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card, Cherrie! Beautifully done! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherrie!!! LOng time no see!! Hope all has been well. Thank you for visiting me. Now isn't this cat the cutest!!! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog Cherrie! I really appreciate it. You are right about my mismatched shoes! The night before I was up until 1 AM. LOL

    I think your card is absolutely lovely. The colors are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherrie, there is something on my blog for you!!

    http://theshabbyhorse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and what a cute kitty graphic. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete