Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Good To Be Back

Good morning, I do hope all had a wonderful Summer. Now that Summer is over I can get back to the blogging world. It will take me a few days to get around to everyone, but I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to.
My daughter turned me onto a new site called Pinterest. It is so wonderful. When you have some time check it out. And if you are over there let me know so I can follow you. So all have a blessed day and and I will be checking in on you soon.~~~~Cherrie~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Cherrie!! We missed you,hope you had a wonderful summer!!! I´ll check that site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Cherrie you were missed honey, thank you for always stopping by my blog, you are always missed. I cannot wait to see what creations you will make. Take Care honey.

    Love, Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, Pinterest is a crazy (but fun and inspirational ) addiction. I limit myself to visiting once a week :):)

    http://pinterest.com/queenkat/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE Pinterest! I'm on there. =0)

    http://pinterest.com/miraclesmomma/

    ReplyDelete