Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sugar Pie Farmhouse Blog, What a Find

Good morning all, I do hope everyone is having a blessed day. Wow, I have to say getting to your blogs I am seeing some amazing cards and layouts. I still have a few blogs to get to but I will be visiting you soon. It is so nice to have a break from the Texas heat. My house shows the affects of being away for the summer. So I will be taken a break from scrappin for a bit.

I wanted to share with you all an amazing blog I found called Sugar Pie Farmhouse. I know it has nothing to do with scrapbooking, but we all have homes and she has some wonderful things to share. I am so in love with her pantry. My tiny pantry is getting a needed facelift thanks to some wonderful ideas from her blog.

Well hope you all have happy scrapping or fall decorating day. ~~~Cherrie~~~

11 comments:

  1. Oh my Cherrie, your blog is beautiful! I am so glad you would leave a message so I could find you too. I'm not great at leaving comments all the time (cause blogger can be a pain) but I love going down the list of the blogs I follow and read what's up with everybody I follow and now I get to read you!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing and finding Sugar Pie Farmhouse love their blog and I remember my Nan & Mum wearing those vintage aprons lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your blog is amazing! Thanks for the link; I love all things relating to farmhouses. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh thanks for sharing Sugar Pie Farmhouse,some amazing things to see.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That's a pantry?! I'm going to go check it out. Thanks so much for sharing!

    P.S. Totally missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow soooooooo awesome,thank for the link!love your blog!am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi honey!!! Hope you are well thank you for the birthday wishes!! had fun!!! Thanks for sharing this link! Cannot wait to see your creations soon!

    -Love, Frank

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aunt Ruthie (Ruthann) is an amazing blogger and I love her to pieces! She is good for everyone's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a wonderful blog... I've enjoyed looking around this morning getting all inspired! Thank you for visiting me ... and following me. I'm going over to visit Sugar Pie Farmhouse as you've suggested... ":o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been following Sugar Pie Farmhouse for quite a while now. In fact, Aunt Ruthie's blog was one of the first blogs I ever read. Your blog is lovely too and I am your newest follower. Stop by and visit me sometime.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley
    @ Ash Tree Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I loved your blog!!!! Please check mine out!!

    ReplyDelete