Friday, October 7, 2011

Be Inspired.

Good morning all, I do hope all is well and everyone is having a wonderful fall day. Like so many I have been sick, so that has given me time to do some cruisin around the blog a world. And her are two sites you may like to visit.
Terry at Antique Attic has some wonderful home decorating ideas, like this lovely porch, now who wouldn't love to sit on this porch and day dream about there next card are layout to design.

Like this card that Purtty Paperz designed. 
If you are in the need of some great card inspiration, be sure to check out her amazing blog. You so will be inspired to make some cards. Now that I have been inspired I need to go spruce up my front porch and go make some cards. I wish you all a very blessed day..~~~Cherrie~~~

8 comments:

  1. Thanks my friend for those gorgeous links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a lovely porch Cherrie, love it, thank you for your lovely comments honey, I cannot wait to see you scrappin again, and if you do decorate your porch do share a picture, mine needs some decorating ASAP lol. Take Care honey! Hugs!

    -Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for introducing us to some great blogs! Thank you for your very kind words, I am now off to peruse your blog!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to meet you! Love your scrapbooking creations... so beautiful!
    Blessings,
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you have been sick and hope you are rested to enjoy the beautiful fall days! Thank you for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog and the fabric pumpkin.........the tut was pretty easy, took me under an hour to make it and I will be making more. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cherrie! Great little Halloween card, and great links....love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration. I can't wait to see the projects you come up with!

    ReplyDelete