Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Coffee Bar

Ok, I know its not scrapbooking, but it is the mode that I am in. Fixing up my home. And what better thing to start with than a coffee bar. Oh yes I must have my cup of joe to get my day going. I love my coffee maker givin to me by my daughters sister-in-law. What a sweet one she was. And it was red, how cool is that. Well one day I will get back to scrappin, but till then I will keep being inspired by all of you. Have fun decorating and scrappin.                                    

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your cofffee bar Cherrie. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a cool bar. You are a great decorator and I bet very organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too lovely Cherrie! Really liking it! Hope you get your scrappy mojo back soon!!! Hugs!

    -Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of anything better to be doing than getting your coffee bar ready to enjoy this winter Cherrie. I bet you smile every time you see it.
    I'm doing a little nesting over here too. I was so happy to read that I'm not the only one changing things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute.. love the red too! I wish I could sit down and have a cup with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks adorable! Great idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coffee bar is super cute! Found your blog from the blog post at Scrapbook.com, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great little spot to greet you first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't seen you in a while honey! Hope you are doing well! I miss you around here!

    Hugs! Frank

    ReplyDelete